Documents explaining international law and law of sea applicable to the Flotilla:
- Video: Daniel Machover, Lawyers for Palestinian Human Rights, summary of analysis of international law applicable to flotilla attack.
- Downlaodable Documents: Lawyers for Palestinian Human Rights document analyzing international law applicable to flotilla attack
and a Diakonia analysis on the law of sea applicable to flotilla attack:
Link concerning the criminalization of the four Palestinian citizens of Israel who were on the Flotilla (and are now under house arrest and travel ban):
- Adalah press release on the criminalization of four Palestinian citizens of Israel on the Flotilla, their house arrest and travel ban
Two excellent links on the aim of the Freedom Flotilla, particularly it’s position vis-a-vis humanitarian aid:
- Our own previous interview with Huwaida Arraf, one of the organizers, who was badly beaten during the attacks, explaining the motivation and background of the Flotilla.
- Article by Ewa Jasiewicz, one of the organizers, explaining the Freedom Flotilla’s purpose and motivation last month:
Articles concerning the actual and verbal attacks “Arab” Knesset Members following the attack:
- Jonathan Cook in the National: “Israel’s ‘mad dog’ diplomacy doesn’t make it more secure”
- Cook again: “Israeli Member of Parliament tells of terror on her aid ship
- IMEMC: Fundamentalist Israeli Legislators interrupt Arab Legislator’s speech, call for deporting her to Gaza